Tuesday, January 23, 2007

May I help you sir?

What would you do if you saw a sleepwalker?

What I have always heard is not to wake them. They may have a heart attack, right? Well, if you didn't know would you want to be the one to find out that's true? This may be an old wives tale, but when the staff had a sleepwalker one night they wondered the very same thing.

So this man manages to sleepwalk out of his room, down the hall to the elevator, and down to the main lobby. With guests and staff looking on, this man walked right through the lobby naked as the day he was born.

I shit you not.

He hung out in the lobby for a bit and then turned around and went back upstairs. They all watched in horror as he walked away.

(This was told to me by my overnight staff and who knows if they were exaggerating about him sleepwalking. He could have just been a pervert. But the fact that a man walked through the hotel in his birthday suit is absolutely true! I promise. And apparently it wasn't pretty.)

No comments: